Call us: 628-8129 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Internet Banking
About Teachers Credit Union
Teachers Credit Union was formed in December 1962 as the Tranquility Government Teachers Credit Union. It developed into the Government Teachers Credit Union and within the first eight years, into what is now the Teachers Credit Union.
The foundation of the Credit Union philosophy is people helping people. Credit Unions are principally organizations of people, not of money.
The Credit Union Motto: “Not for profit, not for charity, but for service”.
Here’s a message from Teachers Credit Union President, Mr. Rawle Richardson.
- To protect, preserve and safeguard the assets of the member-owners.
- To offer the financial services of high quality at fair rates.
- To educate members in sensible money management to improve their financial conditions.
- To promote the Credit Union philosophy.
To provide financial and other related services in a manner that…
- anticipates and satisfies the financial needs of members in the areas of saving and borrowing
- provides an environment in which employees can perform not only in their best interest, but also in the interest of the whole organisation
- maintains a level of earnings which will support sustained economic growth
- responds to and promotes the well-being of members in a manner which ultimately makes the organization their sole financial institution